Mother is the truest of friend you can ever have. When trials heavy and sudden fall upon you; when adversity takes the place of prosperity, when best of your friends desert you, your partner ditches you, and when trouble thickens around, still will she cling to you. She is truly one of a kind. She is MOM….. also looked when upside down, she is WOW….!!!
Today’s hectic day-to-day’s lifestyle, we sometimes miss the chance to sit back and give time and attention to the most beautiful creations in this world. One such creation is your mother. No matter how much you fight with her, no matter how less you talk to her, no matter how much she holds you back not to take the difficult path, no matter how far you stay away from her, and no matter how much you make fun of her, the love for your mom is always deep and special.
To make this mother’s day special, call her and tell this beautiful poem and make your mom feel special. We asked people about what they missed and loved the most about their moms and these candid replies will melt your heart down.
You were there when I got hurt
To kiss the pain away
And always made things better
So I could go and play
When I started school that first year
You walked with me every day
And helped me shed the fears I had
Then my world had gone away
Every year as I grew older
And ventured out away from home
I knew you’d always be there
No matter how far I’d roam
The years have gone by so quickly
And things have changed for us all
But the love I still have for you Mom
Is the same love as when I was small…
1) My mother teaches me the life’s biggest lessons in the most simplest way possible. I love her for that!
2) My mom is sweet and caring. She takes care of me so much, that I miss her when I fall sick.
10) What I miss the most about my mom is her love and care. Every morning hot cup of tea with my mom’s awakening voice means a lot! Moving out of my hometown for work, I miss the days being with my mom.
11) My mom is either an endless fun or a continuous irritation. Endless fun when she lets me live my dreams. And continuous irritation when she asks me to stop it and get married. But I love her the most in this world.
12) I lost my mom when I was in high school. What I miss the most about her is the incredible sense of humor she had. I have never met anyone with such great sense of humor as my mom until now. And that’s what makes me miss her more. Happy Mother’s Day all.
15) I love the way she cooks recipes for me, because she loves me the way I am and does not complain about it.
Giving birth to you must be the most difficult and the awaiting thing for her in her life, so go reward your mother for it. Be kind to her and make her feel proud of yourself. Happy Mother’s Day to all of you.
Comment below and share with your mom! Make her feel special, because she deserves it!
Please subscribe to us at the top of this page for free to stay in touch with unlimited fun.
CoverImgSrc – dreamatico