Adele Laurie Blue Adkins the famous singer, well known for her soulful voice and the heart-touching lyrics of her songs is a renowned celebrity across the globe, whose fans are always delighted for her new releases.
While her songs are famous for reducing one to tears, the inspiration behind Adele’s music is no longer the story of a relationship gone wrong. It’s actually the complete opposite. Seven years after she made her debut in 2008, the singer has said goodbye to heartbreak and sadness and hello to a happy life of motherhood and “hopefully forever after” love with boyfriend, Simon Konecki.
The 27-year-old Brit sat down with 60 Minutes Australia, speaking candidly about her longtime romance with Konecki, Angelo, the 3-year-old son they share — and how such a fulfilling family life has motivated her to produce some of her best work yet.
Adele had some issues with her boyfriend and the way she portrayed it on winning the award is just awesome.
Here are the mind-blowing & interesting facts about Adele and the reasons why she is so much famous across the planet.
1) She began singing since she was four.
2) She was discovered on Myspace.
Adele was signed to XL Recordings in 2006 after a friend posted her three-track demo on Myspace. One of the tracks would become her very first single, “Hometown Glory.”
3) Adele’s first commercial album 19, was No. 1 in iTunes in less than 24 hours.
In 2008, Adele’s first commercial album 19,named after her age at the time of recording was ranked No. 40 on iTunes.But in less than an hour, it was the No.1. This is the real definition of soul making music. Adele is just one such kind.
ImgSrc – telegraph.co.uk/
4) Adele took home ‘Best New Artist’ at the 2009 Grammy awards.
ImgSrc – wallpapershome.ru/
5) She wrote her debut song, “Hometown Glory”, about her hometown in South, when she was just 16 years old. While ‘Hello’ took four months to write.
6) Her much anticipated follow-up album, 21, again named for her age at time of recording, was a monster hit, selling 352,000 copies within its first week.
ImgSrc – cbc.ca/
7) Describing it as “a letter to myself,” Adele said that, “When We Were Young.” song is her favorite.
Its a beautiful song and delivers a very good message. Adele says, “People and relationships change and regroup, and that’s OK.”
ImgSrc – belfasttelegraph.co.uk/
8) Adele broke the record of Madonna’s Immaculate Collection.
With 21 staying at No. 1 for 11 weeks, Adele also broke the solo female artist record previously held by Madonna‘s Immaculate Collection for consecutive weeks atop the album charts.
ImgSrc – healthaim.com/
9) With these records set, 21 went on to sell more than 30 million copies worldwide.
21 became the best-selling album of 2015 in the U.S.A in just one week, making it the longest running in that top spot since 1985.
ImgSrc – forbes.com/
10) Adele has a son named Angelo and she holds a tattoo on her hand.
For 94 days she kept her son’s name a secret before it was revealed on her necklace.
ImgSrc – theguardian.com
11) She holds 3 Guinness World Records.
Firstly for being the first female to have two singles and two albums simultaneously in the UK Top 5, next for being the first female solo artist to hold the number one spot in the UK for the most consecutive weeks with her album ‘21’ (11), and finally 21 broke the record for the most cumulative weeks for a solo female artist at number one in the UK (18). 11) Adele announced that she would release her third album, 25, in November ’15.
12) With her come back album 25, Adele broke every possible record on this planet.
GifSrc – tumblr.com
13) ‘25′ sold more albums in one week than Taylor Swift ‘s ‘1989′ sold in one year.
She posted 25’s cover on Instagram, and said of her first full-length studio project in several years: “My last record was a break-up record, and if I had to label this one, I would call it a make-up record. Making up for lost time. Making up for everything I ever did and never did. 25 is about getting to know who I’ve become without realizing. And I’m sorry it took so long but, you know, life happened.”
ImgSrc – justjared.com/
14) She has outsold Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and many more in just a week.
Regarding first-week sales of new albums, Adele has outsold them all in just a few short days: Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, One Direction and Justin Timberlake.
15) Adele is a really good cook.
Adele recalled that before 21 came out, she was left alone at her house for a few months, so she learned how to cook. Her speciality is “pan-global comfort food.”
Adele is just a symbol of dedication, passion and love for the relationships. Her voice has soul in it and the way she sings makes us feel pain from deep inside. Truly she is a blessing for this world.
Share and like our page to your friends and family.
Enjoy her soulful voice. Hello….