You may be updated with all the top stories covering up about the world, right from Russians are wearing helmets in support of Syria bombing to Facebook’s new feature ‘Search FYI’. But these crazy facts are something you must never miss for any reason.
1) In 1994, Los Angeles police arrested a man dressed as the Grim Reaper – complete with the scythe, standing outside the windows of old people’s houses, staring in…he must really be trying to be crazy but nothing else. No offense.
2) Some restaurants in China lace their food with opiates to keep customers coming back. Next time you visit China, better to be careful about having food at such restaurants.
3) Chrysippus, an ancient Athesian philosopher died from laughing at one of his own jokes. Crazy man with a crazy level of sense of humor. Very apt for this guy” Too much of anything is good for nothing”.
4) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other hand at the same time. This man is truly a genius.
5) Break up’s are more painful for men. In a study around 96 countries across the planet, it was found that while women experience intense pain immediately after break up, but they get over it pretty quickly.Whereas men on the other hand, move on quickly but remain damaged for a longer period of time.
Also, feed yourself with these interesting facts about the human brain. We bet you didn’t know these facts.
6) Google is planning to implement ‘sea view’ into Google maps by using a 3602 underwater camera. Come on Google, do not explore so much. Google, be careful with areas prone to tsunami.
7) The first computer programmer was a woman named Ada Lovelace, who in 1842 wrote and published an algorithm to calculate Bernoulli Numbers on Charles Babbage’s analytical machine.
8) The Himalayan honey bee is the largest of the honey bees, making a hallucinogenic honey that tribes usually collect.
9) The canopies or the highest branches of tress do not touch each other. This natural phenomenon is called as “crown shyness”
10) The Island of Discussion in Scotland, is where historically those with arguments were put on with cheese and whisky to sort out their problems. They couldn’t leave until they came to a mutual agreement.
11) There are over 800 castles in France that are put on sale, some of them cheaper than the old two bed room units in Australia.
12) The an who invented the revolving door, hated holding doors open for women. Now that’s why they say ” Necessity is the mother of invention”. 😛
13) Psychology says, no matter how much angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
14) The Russians partied so hard after the WW2 ended, that the entire city of Moscow ran out of beer.
15) The phrase “Happy wife, Happy life” is scientifically proven true. Men who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
16) Women are twice as likely to initiate a suicide attempt but Men are four times more likely to succeed.
17) The German parliament building has a glass dome above it that people can walk over. This is to remind the politicians that the government should be transparent and the people are always above them. That sounds really good!
18) The founder of Rolex watch company is an orphan and this company is run by not-for-profit charitable trusts. After paying the employees, the entire money left goes to charities.
So, now you have fed your brain with these fascinating facts. Good that you did so.