1) Your brain keeps developing until your late 40’s.
2) Lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes results in permanent brain damage.
3) New brain connections are created every time you form a memory.
4) The pathologist who made Einstein body’s autopsy stole his brain and kept it in a jar for 20 years.
5) When awake, the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
6) It’s scientifically proven that even a small dose of power changes how a person’s brain operates and diminishes empathy.
7) You have Taste receptors in the stomach, intestines,pancreas, lungs, anus,testicles and the BRAIN.
8) 60% of your brain is fat.
9) Scientists say that dieting could force your brain to eat itself. The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation. Don’t diet have chocolate.
10) The human brain has the same consistency as tofu, and it does not feel pain.
11) Forgetting is good for the brain. Deleting unnecessary information helps the nervous system retain its plasticity. A shift+delete is required for your brain as well.
12) Alcohol doesn’t make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk, the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.
13) There is no Left Brain/Right Brain Divide. It’s a myth. They work together.
14) Long-term mobile phone use significantly increases the risk of brain tumours, a study found.
15) You have more brain cells as a newborn baby than we will ever have again.
16) You have over 100,000 miles of axons in your brain.They could wrap around the Earth 4 times.
17) Men’s brains are 10% bigger. But the size of the brain doesn’t matter to it’s intelligence. In fact Einstein’s brain was comparatively smaller than the other brains.
18) Your brain is more active when you sleep.