Human body is so incredible and the functionality each organ pursues is not less than breathtaking. We ourselves as a human have wonders within us. It’s just that we do not bother to know about our own body and the beautiful things it’s doing daily. We bet you will be mesmerized to know these amazing facts about human body.
Did you know that the human body is active during that night, than during day. Go ahead and embrace your body.
1) If the human eye was a digital camera, it would be 576 mega pixels. No high quality DSLR camera can capture what really is captured by your eyes.
3) If your stomach acid, got onto your face or skin, it will burn a hole out of it.
Did you know that there are over 800 castles in France that are put on sale, some of them cheaper than the old two bed room units in Australia? Find more such interesting, funny and lesser known facts around the world. We bet you will be delighted.
4) People with blue eyes, have a higher alcohol tolerance. We can relate this to the fact that most of the people in cold countries of the world have blue eyes. Whereas tropical people have black or brown eyes.
7) Everyday your heart creates energy so that you can drive a truck for about 20 miles. Heart indeed works hard daily to keep you alive. Just make the whole out of it. Live life, embrace new things, learn infinitely and love beyond words.
Scientists say that dieting could force your brain to eat itself. The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation. So, do not diet, instead have chocolate and make your brain relaxed and happy.
There are more such interesting facts about the human brain. Click the link to enjoy reading.
13) Your heartbeat changes and mimics to the music you listen to. This is the sole reason why humans tend to listen to music when they are extremely sad or happy. Your mood is influenced a lot by the kind of music you listen. Go get some Adele’s 25 tracks if you are in a mood of heart break!
Love yourself and do take care of your body. Stay tuned and subscribe with us for free for more such interesting articles.