Every morning we wake up and start our day seemingly busy with the daily routine. Doing so we tend to forget something very essential. Some small things to be observed, things that define the existence of humanity. Just as holding the door for someone coming behind you, greeting your watch man when you leave your apartment or it could be even feeding that street dog which you see daily. In short, show gratitude. Life is after all what comes back in return of what you give to others. Being generous and kind with others, can significantly make your life beautiful.
We have brought you the most simple yet essential things that can make a big difference. Dip in your fingers in the humanity sauce kept in front of you. Go ahead and enjoy the meal.
1) While you travel, offer a seat for the old. He/She has managed to come out of the house, so try to compliment them in such a way so that they never give up on themselves.
2) Lend your ear. Often someone who is sad, depressed, angry, or frustrated just needs someone who will listen. Venting and talking through an issue is a huge help.
3) Feed something to the street dog which guards your home daily, even though you did not adopt it yet. Animals are way better than human mankind, especially dogs. One small help you do, they remember and try to repay all their lifetime.
4) If a person is struggling to cross the road out of fear, help them cross the road. It will help them overcome their fear.
5) If someone cooks for you, pay them the favor by helping out to clean the kitchen. If not, prepare your best dish and offer them. Having your best dish prepared by you with the best friend aside is worth a moment to cherish.
6) Someone’s car got stuck on the way, Stop to help. Just give them a hand in hand to make things better. Dropping them to their place or just providing them with a call to the concerned can also be a remedy for the situation.
7) If someone visited you from a long distance, make them stay at your place and make them feel home. Let the person not regret for coming down to visit you.
8) A student managing to work to pay his fees? Extend your support to pay his fee, at least by how much ever you could. Share this with those who feel will show their concern. Small penny makes big amount when collected from several people.
9) Your friend trying to hang out with his crush. Help your friend to get in touch with her. If they unite, well and good. If not he has found something about himself that he can take along for lifetime.
10) In this competitive world, we have unknowingly become blind and selfish. Take the time to teach someone a skill you know. This could be teaching your grandma how to use email, your child to ride a bike, your co-worker a valuable computer skill, or teaching your spouse how to clean the darn toilet. OK, that last one doesn’t count. Share your knowledge and it will make you feel better and confident.
11) Someone wishing on your birthday. It means they truly value you. Make them happy sending your wishes back on their birthday.
12) No more using your old teddy. Gift it to a young kid who just gonna adore it more than you do. I bet it will make you feel better about yourself.
13) Buy food for a homeless person. Cash is often a bad idea if it’s going to be used for drugs, but buying a food is a good gesture. Be respectful and friendly.
14) Make someone employed. It’s important to keep an eye out for opportunities and help out your friends or relatives to earn a living.
How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.
– William Shakespeare
Happiness is real, only when shared. Share and spread love, kindness and generosity. Make this world a better place.
So just forget your ego, put your worries back, stay cool and put a smile on someone’s face. It surely comes back to you in some form. Happy helping!!
Please subscribe with us by keying in your email address at the top of this page for more such genuine articles. Stay connected with us and share your thoughts.